Selling your home can be dramatic for you, we understand that very well because we have been there. Yes, it requires knowledgeable agents to sale your home and leave you hassle free at the end of the transaction.
However, rest assured!! We are pleased to announce that we have got what it takes to successfully sell your home for what it is worth today.
We place great importance in the one on one meeting with you to hear the particulars as to the reason you are selling your home so that we can better assist you.
We successfully close our short sales, regular sale and investment properties. The short sales are the absolute most different transactions. Short sale is defined as a home that was brought for much more than its fair market value at the time of sale.
Example of a short sale : you have a mortgage of $200,000.00 on your home and you are selling it at its fair market value of $150,000.00 or even less.
My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the settlement day, and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and strive to maintain that relationship.
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales:
– What are homes selling for on your street? Contact me to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home. Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
– Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Staging your home is important and many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. I have experience, fresh ideas and many local resources to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
-Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
-Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
-Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
-FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
-Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
-Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.