Marie F. LABORDE
Executive Investment Realty LLC
Licensed in MD
Executive Investment Realty, LLC.
15004 Sugar Pine Way
Burtonsville, MD 20866
- Monday Morning Cup of Coffee: Drama heats up in gubernatorial race for Ohio governor November 20, 2017Speculation continues to rise over which city Amazon will choose as its second headquarters. Meanwhile, outgoing CFPB Director Richard Cordray’s likely entry into the Ohio gubernatorial race isn’t the only drama surrounding the state’s upcoming election. All that, and more, in your Monday Morning Cup of Coffee.
- Sen. Warren on the fate of the CPFB November 17, 2017Interesting enough, this weeks marks the seven-year anniversary of when Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., called Consumer Financial Bureau Protection Director Richard Cordray to come to Washington D.C. and run the newly created agency. Warren weighs in on the discussion of Cordray leaving the bureau.
- Senate Finance Committee just passed its own, major tax overhaul November 17, 2017After a week of marking up its tax reform plan, the Senate Finance Committee passed the bill, sending it to the full Senate to vote on. The bill will keep the current mortgage interest deduction cap at $1 million, however has drawn fire from the housing industry for doubling the standard deduction.
- HUD gives $5 billion for Hurricane Harvey recovery efforts in Texas November 17, 2017Department of Housing and Urban Development Deputy Secretary Pam Patenaude and Texas Gov. Greg Abbott announced Friday that HUD is providing more than $5 billion to the state of Texas to be used for the recovery efforts from Hurricane Harvey.
- Housing industry disappointed in House for passing tax reform bill November 17, 2017The House of Representatives passed its Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, sending it to the Senate, and now the industry is expressing its disappointment. However, as one expert points out, the fight isn’t over yet.
- Blockchain expert: The future of fintech and innovation in mortgage finance November 17, 2017[Expert commentary] Continue the Climb – the theme of the 2017 ComplianceEase Risk and Compliance Summit – was very appropriate given the regulatory climate and lightning speed at which technology has been and will continue to morph the mortgage industry. Here are the key takeaways from the conference.
- CoesterVMS adds former Dell executive as chief financial officer November 17, 2017CoesterVMS, a national appraisal management company, announced this week that it added Jotheeiswary Vijayantheran as the company’s new chief financial officer. Vijayantheran joins CoesterVMS from Dell Australia, where she was financial controller.
- Lender Service Provider rebrands as Lenderworks November 17, 2017Lender Service Provider, which provides consulting and infrastructure outsourcing solutions for companies in the mortgage banking industry, announced Friday that it’s changing its name to Lenderworks.