Marie F. LABORDE
Executive Investment Realty LLC
Licensed in MD
Executive Investment Realty, LLC.
15004 Sugar Pine Way
Burtonsville, MD 20866
- New York Attorney General pushes Experian and Transunion for answers on cybersecurity September 19, 2017New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is already investigating the massive data breach at Equifax that exposed the personal information of 143 million U.S. consumers. Now, New York’s top cop wants to make sure that a similar incident doesn’t take place at the other two of the big three credit reporting agencies – Experian and […]
- Internal memo on CFPB's investigation into Wells Fargo fake accounts made public September 19, 2017Wells Fargo isn’t the only one getting investigated after the mega bank’s massive fake account scandal was uncovered. Republican politicians are pointing a finger back at the embattled government agency that levied the $100 million fine against Wells Fargo, saying the CFPB rushed to settle the case against Wells Fargo without investigation.
- Bay Area residents consider great exodus in response to rising home prices September 19, 2017A recent report from the California Association of Realtors showed the state’s infamous housing situation isn’t getting any better, with the number of people that can afford the Golden State’s averaged-priced home dropping even lower. Now, these growing home prices sparked more than half of its residents to express their desire to leave the Bay […]
- Allied Home Mortgage ordered to pay $296 million for widespread FHA fraud September 19, 2017Nearly six years ago, the government sued Allied Home Mortgage for $834 million, claiming the company engaged in repeated fraud against the FHA over a 10-year period. Last year, a federal jury unanimously found Allied Home Mortgage liable for civil mortgage fraud and awarded the United States nearly $93 million. But the case wasn’t done […]
- Ocwen reaches $17.5 million settlement for allegedly calling consumers without consent September 19, 2017Ocwen Loan Servicing, a subsidiary of Ocwen Financial, reached a $17.5 million settlement that covers a pair of lawsuits that accused Ocwen of calling consumers’ cellphones without their consent, in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. The settlement was first reported by Law360, which stated that the putative class includes more than 1.6 million […]
- Ten-X: Housing inventory hovers more than 50% below prior peak September 19, 2017Home sales remain significantly below their previous peak levels, due in part to the low levels of housing inventory in both new and existing homes. A new report from Ten-X shows new housing inventory is still 50% below its previous peak, and existing home inventory is lower still.
- Massachusetts becomes first state to sue Equifax over massive data breach September 19, 2017Following through on a threat made last week, the state of Massachusetts is suing Equifax over the credit reporting agency’s massive data breach, which exposed the personal information of 143 million U.S. consumers to hackers. Massachusetts’ lawsuit is the first enforcement action taken by a state in the wake of the data breach at Equifax.
- CNBC survey: Yes, the Fed will raise interest rates in December September 19, 2017A new survey conducted by CNBC shows industry experts are expecting the Fed to raise interest rates in December. While market prices suggest less certainty, 76% of respondents believe the Fed will raise rates. What’s more, many of them also believe the Fed will begin to reduce its balance sheet in October. Here’s what that […]