Marie F. LABORDE
Executive Investment Realty LLC
Licensed in MD
Executive Investment Realty, LLC.
15004 Sugar Pine Way
Burtonsville, MD 20866
- Former owner of foreclosure rescue business admits to stealing borrowers’ homes, equity January 15, 2018The former owner of a California foreclosure rescue firm admitted in court last week to stealing struggling borrowers’ homes during the housing crisis. According to court documents, Sergio Barrientos convinced struggling borrowers to sign away the title to their homes, then spent any equity those homeowners had saved.
- Are you a tech innovator in housing? Show us! January 15, 2018Are you a tech innovator in housing? This is your chance to show to us what you can do. The HW TECH100 is the essential list of the top 100 firms making waves in the housing and mortgage finance space. Hundreds apply, but only 100 companies make the final cut.
- Battle over CFPB leadership continues, heads to D.C. Court of Appeals January 15, 2018The fight over leadership of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is far from over as, once again, the case heads to court. While Trump has won every battle in the courts so far, English continues to fight back. Just two days after a judge sided with Acting Director Mulvaney, English filed another appeal to the […]
- Missouri bank merger: BankLiberty acquiring Lawson Bank January 15, 2018Two of Missouri’s community banks are merging. Liberty Bancorp, the holding company for BankLiberty, announced late last week that it reached an agreement that will see the bank acquire Lawson Bank.
- Freddie Mac completes first single-family rental financing January 15, 2018Back in July, Freddie Mac announced it was gearing up to enter the rental market with a focus on affordable housing. Now, Berkadia, a leader in the commercial real estate industry, announced it closed the first single-family rental financing deal through Freddie Mac Multifamily.
- Transformational Mortgage Solutions names Beth Ozenghar president and COO January 15, 2018Transformational Mortgage Solutions announced today that Beth Ozenghar has been named president and chief operating officer. Ozenghar, whose mortgage career spans three decades, served as senior executive advisor with TMS since 2016.
- Financial services groups ask Congress to pursue new data breach rules January 15, 2018Credit reporting agencies are far from the only companies that house consumers’ data. Banks, credit unions, insurance companies, title insurers and other companies are also tasked with safeguarding the information they possess. And now, the trade groups that represent many of those companies are also asking for the government to enact new data security rules.
- NAHB elects new leadership team for 2018 January 15, 2018The National Association of Home Builders announced it elected four senior officials to take over top leadership positions. The new leaders were announced Thursday at NAHB’s International Builders’ show in Orlando, Florida.