Marie F. LABORDE
Executive Investment Realty LLC
Licensed in MD
Executive Investment Realty, LLC.
15004 Sugar Pine Way
Burtonsville, MD 20866
- Wells Fargo accidentally leaks personal information of 50,000 customers July 24, 2017Wells Fargo, already in various degrees of hot water over using customers’ personal information to open accounts without their knowledge or consent, now has another black eye over the bank’s security of its customers’ information. The New York Times reported over the weekend that Wells Fargo accidentally leaked the sensitive personal information of approximately 50,000 […]
- CFPB loses court battle over RESPA violations July 24, 2017A federal district court in Kentucky handed a victory to a Louisville, Kentucky law firm, Borders & Borders, after a long-standing legal battle with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau over alleged Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act violations. The noteworthy case will definitely gain some attention in the industry given the recent controversy around RESPA violations. […]
- South State Bank commits $100 million to low-income, minority borrowers July 24, 2017South Carolina-based South State Bank announced Monday that it is launching a mortgage lending initiative, pledging $100 million to consumers located in low-to-moderate income and minority areas in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Virginia.
- First American report shows home affordability increased in May July 24, 2017First American released its latest report showing housing affordability improved in May, but remained down significantly from last year. But First American’s reported increase in unadjusted home prices contradicts other measures of home prices.
- Ally Home rolls out mortgage price match guarantee July 24, 2017It was only the end of last year that Ally Bank revealed it was jumping back into mortgages in a big way and introduced Ally Home. Six months later and Ally Home is further stepping up to meet its competition in the market, rolling out a new Price Match Guarantee program.
- Newly unsealed documents reveal real reason for Fannie, Freddie profit sweep July 24, 2017Newly unsealed documents from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac show the government knew changing the terms for the bailout in 2012 would be more profitable for the U.S. Treasury. What’s more, the documents show the government officials involved factored this soon-to-be-profit increase into their decision.
- Ocwen, New Residential agree to $400 million mortgage servicing deal July 24, 2017Back in May, Ocwen Financial announced that it was nearing a massive mortgage servicing rights deal with New Residential Investment, in a deal that would also see New Residential acquire nearly 5% of Ocwen. Now, the deal is signed and sealed.
- Increasing housing demand leaves buyers with two unfavorable options July 24, 2017Existing home sales decreased in June as housing supply failed to meet the rising demand for homes. Experts explained this high level of demand leaves homebuyers with two unfavorable options.